Application Deadline : 08 March 2023
Reference : UMR7504-HICMAJ-002
Nombre de Postes : 1
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 3 April 2023
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2609 € (depending on experience)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The research engineer will be involved in the fabrication of micro- and nano devices, using techniques such as lithography (ebeam, laser), etching (RIE, IBE) and thin film deposition.
– He/she will develop new technological processes useful to the scientific themes under development.
– He/she will train novice users in the technological processes that he/she masters; he/she will advise them on the implementation of these processes in compliance with the standards for the use of the equipment and the safety rules.
– He/she will participate in the maintenance of equipment and installations
general, theoretical or disciplinary assets:
– In-depth knowledge of engineering sciences and techniques relevant to the field (nanofabrication techniques, vacuum techniques, electronics, optics)
– In-depth knowledge of physical sciences
– In-depth knowledge of cleanroom experimental devices and in particular of electronic lithography
– Basic knowledge of chemistry
– Good level of English language
Operational skills :
– Manage a project
– Plan a project and the associated supplies
– Use software specific to the field (Cadence, Layout Editor, Raith150, or equivalent)
– Respect the conditions of use of experimental devices
– Establish the bibliography of the field
– Organizational skills
– Sense of teamwork
The Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Materials of Strasbourg is a mixed unit (CNRS-University of Strasbourg) of multidisciplinary research located on the campus of Strasbourg-Cronenbourg. The laboratory has about 240 members and is organized in 5 research departments.
The STnano platform, an ISO9001 certified nanofabrication facility, labeled by the CNRS and the University of Strasbourg and member of the Renatech+ research infrastructure, is a key element of nanoscience research in Strasbourg and its surroundings. It offers a wide range of equipment for the realization of micro- and nanostructures necessary for studies in different scientific fields (nanoelectronics, spintronics, photonics, magnonics). It is used by researchers from different laboratories in Strasbourg. Its staff puts its skills and know-how at the disposal of users and provides services.
Constraints and risks
Travail en salle blanche
Apply at this address:
–A recruitment competition, with the same job profile, should be organized by the CNRS in 2025
23 rue du Loess