- Investigation of the nonlinear optical properties of organic molecules
- Photopatterning of polymer thin films, application to optically-pumped organic DFB lasers
- Near-field optical scanning microscopy
- Real-time holographic microscopy of polymer films undergoing photostructuring
2003-now: assistant professor at the University of Strasbourg (FR, laboratoire IPCMS), optical properties of organic materials, patterning and nonlinear microscopy of polymer films.
2000-2003: post-doc at the University of Gent (BE), optical sources for telecommunications: coupled lasers and DBR sources.
1996-2000: PhD thesis at the University of Lille (FR), dynamics of coupled lasers with saturable absorber.
1993-1994: Master thesis at the University of Pisa (IT), transverse mode dynamics of lasers with saturable absorber.
- Classical mechanics of point particles
- Oscillations and 1D waves
- Basic mechanics practicals
- Wave optics (interference/diffraction)
- Use of python in science
- Preparation of experiments for the “agregation” examination