Synthesis and caracterization of recyclable nanoparticles and composites of various sizes, shapes and morphologies for water pollution (surface chemistry, adsorption / desorption, etc.)
2006: Ph.D in Physics and Chemistry of Matter and Materials – Henri Poincaré University – Nancy I, Faculty of Science and Technology (University of Lorraine).
- Ph.D thesis defended in 2006 at the University of Lorraine: crystallization of hybrid materials such as transition metals hydroxydicarboxylates and their magnetism properties (hydrothermal synthesis, structure resolution by ab initio from powder X-ray diffraction and structure-magnetic and luminescence properties relationship )
- ATER (2006-2007): Fernand Fievet research team from the ITODYS laboratory (Paris Diderot University): Synthesis of nanoparticles by the polyol method
- Post-doctorat (2007-2009): Condensed Matter Chemistry laboratory in Paris (Dr Clément Sanchez-Collège de France-NANO team-Corinne Chanéac): development of concentrated solutions of nanoparticles for doping (Er (III), Cr (IV)) of optical fibers by “Chimie douce” techniques on behalf of the company Draka-Comteq.
- Associate professor at the University of Strasbourg (2009-)
- IPCMS: Department of Inorganic Materials Chemistry (DCMI)
- Education: European School of Chemistry, Polymers and Materials (ECPM),
- Hybrid materials team (2009-2018): development of hybrid dye solar cells based on zinc oxide nanowires obtained by hydrothermal method.
- CEFUN team (Chemical Engineering of functional nanomaterials) (2019 -) Development of iron oxide nanoclusters for pollution control.
1839302 carton items 1 author desc year
L. Schlur, A. Carton, G. Pourroy, A new zinc hydroxy acetate hydrogen carbonate lamellar phase for growing large and clean ZnO nanorod arrays, Chemical Communications. 51 (2015) 3367–3370. https://doi.org/10.1039/c4cc09982f.
L. Schlur, A. Carton, P. Leveque, D. Guillon, G. Pourroy, Optimization of a New ZnO Nanorods Hydrothermal Synthesis Method for Solid State Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Applications, Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 117 (2013) 2993–3001. https://doi.org/10.1021/jp305787r.
B. Azeredo, A. Carton, C. Leuvrey, C. Kiefer, D. Ihawakrim, S. Zafairatos, M. Gallart, P. Gilliot, B.P. Pichon, Synergistic photo optical and magnetic properties of a hybrid nanocomposite consisting of a zinc oxide nanorod array decorated with iron oxide nanoparticles, Journal of Materials Chemistry C. 6 (2018) 10502–10512. https://doi.org/10.1039/c8tc02680g.