X-ray diffraction plateforme facility manager
Structural analysis by X-Ray diffraction (XRD) and in charge of the different diffractometers available in the DCMI. You can visit the related page if you are looking for information about our diffractometers or about the service provisions related to XRD measurements.
- 2014-2015 – Postdoc position at the Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (LLB, UMR 12 CEA-CNRS) in the diffraction group. Development of the orientation and control software for the single crystal diffractometers of the laboratory. Implementation of a multipolar magnet for measurements of polarized neutrons in “4 circles” geometry for the 6T2 instrument.
- 2010-2013 – PHD in materials science (PCMS – UMR 7504 Université de Strasbourg – CNRS) directed by Pr. Silviu Colis. Synthesis and structural and magnetic characterization of low dimensional oxides (powders and single crystals). Materials then deposited in the form of thin epitaxial layers for spintronics.
- 2013 – PHD in materials science at the IPCMS (Université de Strasbourg – CNRS)
- 2010 – Master degree in materials science (Université de Strasbourg)
- 2008 – License degree (equivalent to bachelor degree) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (Université de Strasbourg)