- 2020 : 1st year Master internship at ICUBE, Strasbourg, France, on mechanical models describing the behaviour of composite materials made of natural fibers. Made under the supervision of Nadia Bahlouli.
- 2021 : 2nd year Master internship at the IPCMS, Strasbourg, France, on the use of an AFM to characterize the properties of oxides ferroelectric thin films at the nanoscale. Made under the surpervision of Mircea V. Rastei.
- 2022 – : Join the IPCMS as a PhD student, in the DMO and DCMI departments, under the supervision of Aziz Dinia and Mircea V. Rastei.
- 2016 – 2019 : Degree in Physics – Faculté de Physique et Ingénierie de Strasbourg
- 2019 – 2021 : Master’s Degree in Materials and Nanosciences – Faculté de Physique et Ingénierie de Strasbourg
- 2022 – : PhD student at the IPCMS on the topic “Photovoltaic, light absorption and plasmonic effects in hybrid multilayers systems investigated at the nanometer scale”.
I am dedicated to the study of local photovoltaic and light-induced effects in oxides ferroelectric thin films made of BFCO by using an AFM.