The administrative cluster groups together secretarial, financial, human-resources management and scientific department activities.
- Prepares and follows up on the IPCMS management’s administrative records.
- Carries out the organisation of all institutional meetings as well as the interface between our supervising authorities (CNRS and UNISTRA) and the IPCMS.
- Provides functional support during official events taking place in the IPCMS.
- Management of IPCMS human resources, including recruitment requests of contractual staff, conventions and trainee gratification requests.
- Follow-up of human resources staff records (leave, career) and the reception of new entrants.
- Serves as interface between the laboratory and the CNRS Physics Institute, the CNRS Alsace regional delegation and the University of Strasbourg.
- Prepares the budget of the Institute, oversees its execution and control (function and equipment expenditure, missions).
- Interface between the laboratory and the CNRS Physics Institute, the CNRS Alsace regional delegation, the University of Strasbourg and suppliers.
- Helps to set up contracts and manages their financial revenue and monitoring (ANR: “Agence Nationale de la Recherche”, National Research Agency), European, industrial, Equipex and Labex contracts.
- Participates in financial audits commissioned by European Affairs.
- Information and communication role among the Institute staff concerning financial rules and procedures applied to the CNRS.
- Carries out the departments’ secretarial and management activities, and the SAR (“Service d’Appui à la Recherche”, Research Service Support) activities.
- Follows up on the departments’ budgets, contract commitments, order processing, financial declarations and mission management.
- Prepares non-permanent staff’s human resources records and organises the reception of new entrants.
- Participates in the material organisation of scientific meetings (conferences, work sessions).