I was born in 1996 in Verona, Italy.
I obtained my BSc in Industrial Chemistry in 2018 from the University of Padova, Italy with a research project under the supervision of Prof. Cristina Tubaro at the Department of Chemical Sciences (DiSC) on Au(I)-Au(I) and Au(III)-Au(III) binuclear di-NHC compounds.
I followed my studies in Padova with a MSc in Chemistry with a focus on applied and industrial chemistry and graduated in 2021 after completing a research project under Prof. Andrea Biffis on the synthesis, characterization and acid-base behaviour of theophylline-based Ir(I) and Ir(III) protic NHC coordination compounds.
Current role at IPCMS
In late I 2021 joined the Department of Organic Materials (DMO), in the research equipe Metals and their functions under the supervision of Dr. Matteo Mauro. I am currently focused on the photochemistry of organometallic (supra)molecular metal-ligand architectures and Si, Zn, Au, Pt and Re coordination compounds and organic fluorophores for OLED applications.
I will hold this position until late 2025.
- Chiroptical activity of benzannulated N-heterocyclic carbene rhenium(i) tricarbonyl halide complexes: towards efficient circularly polarized luminescence emitters
PhysChemChemPhys – DOI: 10.1039/D3CP04300B
- Binuclear Biphenyl Organogold(III) Complexes: Synthesis, Photophysical and Theoretical Investigation, and Anticancer Activity
ChemPlusChem – DOI: 10.1002/cplu.202300303
- Cubane Copper(I) Iodide Clusters with Remotely Functionalized Phosphine Ligands: Synthesis, Structural Characterization and Optical Properties
Symmetry – DOI: 10.3390/sym15061210
- Symmetry‐Broken Charge Transfer Excited‐State in Homoleptic ZincII Imidazo[1,2‐a]pyridine Complexes
ChemPhotoChem – DOI: 10.1002/cptc.202300092
- True- to Sky-Blue Emitters Bearing the Thiazolo[5,4-d]thiazole Electron Acceptor for Single and Tandem Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
ACS Applied Electronic Materials – DOI: 10.1021/acsaelm.3c00234
- Exploring the coordination properties of phosphonium‐functionalized N‐heterocyclic carbenes towards gold
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry – DOI: 10.1002/ejic.202300184
- Biphenyl Au(III) Complexes with Phosphine Ancillary Ligands: Synthesis, Optical Properties, and Electroluminescence in Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells
Inorganic Chemistry – DOI: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.2c04293
- Bright V‐shaped bis‐imidazo[1,2‐a]pyridine fluorophores with near‐UV to deep‐blue emission
Chemistry – An Asian Journal – DOI: 10.1002/asia.202200903
- Coordination chemistry of Ir with chelating ligands containing a xanthine‐derived, protic N‐heterocyclic carbene (NHC) moiety
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry – DOI: 10.1002/ejic.202200484
- Linear, two- and four-armed pyridine-decorated thiazolo[5,4-d]thiazole fluorophores: Synthesis, photophysical study and computational investigation
Dyes and Pigments – DOI: 10.1016/j.dyepig.2022.110780